How to get the best audio quality?
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2008
To get the best audio quality with ACA Audio Recorder, we suggest that you use WAVE file type and the PCM data format.
the PCM data format is an uncompressed format, and thus offers the best quality.
To adjust the settings for the best sound quality on ACA Audio Recorder, please do following steps:
Free Trial ACA Audio Recorder Now | Buy ACA Audio Recorder Now
- Click here to free download ACA Audio Recorder, and then install it. If you have installed ACA Audio Recorder on your computer, you can skip this step.
- Launch ACA Audio Recorder, click File tab, select WAV on File type combobox, as it is shown in the following figure:
- Click Quality tab, select CD Quality - 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo option on Supported Quality list, and select PCM option on Audio compressor list.
Note: Being umcompressed, WAVE+PCM has a large size. it is recommended to apply MP3 format if you want best quality and smaller file size at the same time, please do following steps:
- Click File tab, select MP3 on File type combobox.
- Click Quality tab, select CD Quality - 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo option on Supported Quality list.