Web Capture not capture full page
Q: I'm trying to capture a web page that scrolls vertically with screen capture software - ACA Capture Pro, but I do it cuts the page off at my window size and doesn't
scroll to capture the entire page. I get either a blacked out section of the image OR it cuts the page in half.
Example URL: http://www.apple.com/support.
To do this, I click the right mouse button on on the page and select ACA Capture Pro | Capture Web Page to Image.
What shall I do?
Some web page includes the W3C reference and
it has disabled the auto-scroll feature. There is a way to solve this problem.
- Save the web page to local folder
- Open the URL http://www.apple.com/support on Internet Explorer
- Click on menu File -> Save As
- Input a file name(the default name is "Apple - Support"). Choose "Web Page, complete(*.htm,*.html)" on "Save as type" ComboBox, as it is shown in the figure 1.
- Edit the saved HTML page file
- Open the saved HTML page file - "Apple - Support.htm" with Windows Notepad, then delele the first two lines codes:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3c.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">
<!-- saved from url=(0029)http://www.apple.com/support/ -->
as it is shown in the figure 2
- Click on menu File -> Save. Close Notepad.
- Capture the web page
- Open the modified HTML page - "Apple - Support.htm" with Internet Explorer
- Click the right mouse button and select menu item ACA Capture Pro -> Capture Web Page to Image.... The result is shown in the figure 3.
Figure 3: Click for large preview
Free Trial ACA Capture Pro Now | Buy ACA Capture Pro Now