How to capture pages longer than the screen (using Auto-scroll feature)?
As a professional screen capture software, ACA Capture Pro support for auto-scroll feature, it can take screenshots from the screen even if it scrolls off-screen.
To capture the normal window with Auto-scroll feature, please do following steps:
- Click here to free download ACA Capture Pro, and then install it. If you have installed ACA Capture Pro on your computer, you can skip this step.
- Launch ACA Capture Pro, select menu "Tools -> Options", the Options dialog opens, and then click on "Capture" tab.
- Check the option "Auto-scroll window during Window/Object Capture", and then click on "OK" button.
- Click on the window where you wish to perform a screenshot with auto-scrolling. Set the vertical scrollbar to the top, or to the place where you want to start auto-scrolling.
- Press Ctrl+F1 (our default hotkey for Window/Object Capture) and then left-mouse click INSIDE of the window.
- The scroll will move down towards the bottom of the document and complete at the bottom, or you can left-mouse click again at any point to stop scrolling and capture at that point.
- Not all documents can be captured that way, for some of them auto-scroll may fail.
- If you want to capture a long web-page to an image, you should use below "Web Capture" method.
How to take screenshots of entire web pages even if it scrolls off-screen(Using Web Capture)
With ACA Capture Pro, you can take screenshots of entire web pages in one click on Internet Explore, no matter the length, even if it scrolls off-screen. Here is how to use it:
- Launch Internet Explorer, open the web page that you want to capture.
- Press the right mouse button in Internet Explorer, select menu ACA Capture Pro: Capture webpage contents to image....
- Select a capture type, and press Capture button on the dialog. ACA Capture Pro will capture whole webpage as an image file.
- In Windows 9x/Me, the created bitmap can not exceed 16MB in size. If you want to capture a huge webpage to an image, ACA Capture Pro will save it as multi images, each size is less 16MB.
- If the webpage includes the FRAME element, ACA Capture Pro may not capture the whole web page.
- It is ONLY supported if Microsoft Internet Explorer5.0(or later) has been configured.
Free Trial ACA Capture Pro Now | Buy ACA Capture Pro Now