Pick the Color Value of any Screen Pixel
ACA Color Picker v2.01
ACA Color Picker is a color picker software, it picks the color value of any screen pixel and displays its value in a value of formats such as
You can also export the picked colors to .ACO file(Adobe Color File), it can be loaded on Adobe Photoshop.
With ACA Color Picker, you can get kinds of color code, just after click several times, it's very helpful for web designer, webmaster or programmer.
Main Features of ACA Color Picker
- Realtime screen preview.
- Alternative access to the windows color dialog.
- Format converts from CMY/CMYK,
- Output formats options: Standard, Bytes, Percentage and Decimal.
- Color picker finds the color of any pixel on the screen.
- Export to the clipboard, auto copy to clipboard.
- Export your color palate as .aco file format(Adobe Color File Format)
- Save the color lists to text file and open the color lists from saved file.
- Display the portion of the screen that mouse is over at to 36x zoom (also support for 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 24x24 modes).
- Support for naming the colors
- User-define hotkey.
- Support for advanced mode.
- Support for minimize the window to system tray icon.
The Screenshots of ACA Color Picker
The normal interface of ACA Color Picker:
The advanced interface of ACA Color Picker:
» More screenshots of ACA Color Picker
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or later version
- A mouse or other pointing device
- 400 MHz processor(1G MHz recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 2 MB of hard-disk space for program installing
Other ACASystems Products
Other Resources for Webmasters