History of ACA Color Picker
- July 10, 2008, ACA Color Picker 2.01 released
- Improve the preview speed.
- Bug fixed.
- Mar 23, 2008, ACA Color Picker 2.00 released
- Support for minimize the window to system tray icon.
- Remove "ACA Family" menu from the top main menu.
- Support for CMYK color format.
- Support for Hex VC++,
ActionScript color format.
- Export your color palate as .aco file format(Adobe Color File Format), now you can import the picked colors on Adobe Photoshop or other graphic application.
- Support for 24x and 36x screen magnification.
- Screen preview is more smooth.
- Fixed the cross line in the preview area.
- Add two Hotkeys to control the zoom, the default key of Zoom More: Ctrl + Shift + Num +, the default key of Zoom Less: Ctrl + Shirt + Num -.
- Support for naming the colors.
- Support for deleting the color on color list.
- Adjust the window size, the window is smaller than ACA Color Picker 1.0.
- Mar 06, 2008, ACA Color Picker 1.00 released
- Realtime screen preview.
- Alternative access to the windows color dialog.
- Format converts from CMY,
- Output formats options: Standard, Bytes, Percentage and Decimal.
- Color picker finds the color of any pixel on the screen.
- Export to the clipboard, auto copy to clipboard.
- Save the color lists to text file and open the color lists from saved file.
- Displays the portion of the screen that mouse is over at to 12x zoom, and can get a 1x1, 2x2, 4x4, 8x8 average.
- User-define hotkey.
- Support for advanced mode.
Free Trial ACA Color Picker Now | Buy ACA Color Picker Now